• Help an adult learn to follow 2 or 3- step instructions.
• Help an adult develop the ability to dress independently.
• Improve an adult's independence in ADLs such as dressing, bathing, transfers, and hygiene.
• Improve an adult’s gross motor and fine motor coordination to enable object manipulation.
• Help an adult learn to cope with disappointment or failure.
• Reduce extraneous environmental noise for an adult who is easily distracted to focus attention.
• Help an adult develop the ability to use tools and materials in both traditional and creative manners.
• Improve an adult's safety through increased balance and gross motor skills.